IHSS Provider Enrollment
How to Enroll as an IHSS Provider
PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE BEGINNING THE ENROLLMENT PROCESS
State laws require that all IHSS providers go through an enrollment process and pass a background check before they are eligible to be paid by the IHSS program. To enroll as an IHSS care provider, you must complete all steps.
This appointment is conducted at 16170 Main St., Unit F, Lower Lake, CA 95457
Before leaving the enrollment website, please make note of the Date and Time of the orientation appointment you scheduled. See below for details.
Before attending your Orientation appointment, you will need to:
- Complete the online enrollment process, including scheduling your in person orientation appointment.
- For your orientation appointment, you will need to bring your:
- Valid Photo ID
- Your Social Security Card (No copies)
- Names on both ID and Social Security Card must match
- After attending your Orientation appointment, please make sure to turn in all completed paperwork to the IHSS Office located at 16170 Main St., Unit D, Lower Lake, CA 95457
Start the On-Line Enrollment Process by completing the following:
- Create an account by selecting the "Continue To Enrollment" button below. Make sure to write down your username, password, and security questions (these are case-sensitive).
- Watch the mandatory State Orientation videos (you will need your security questions to watch the videos).
- Review and e-sign the documents (you will be given a copy of these during your in-person orientation).
- Schedule and attend an in-person enrollment appointment (this is done through this enrollment site).
- Please remember to bring with you to your in-person orientation appointment (if you do not bring these to the appointment, you will need to reschedule via this site):
- Current valid Photo ID or another US government-issued photo ID
- Social Security Card (No Copies)
Steps after your in-person enrollment appointment:
- Background Check/Fingerprinting
- After completing your in-person enrollment, a cleared background, attending an in-person SEIU presentation, and completing the hire packet (that you complete and your consumer must sign), we can start the payroll process to issue timesheets.
- If you don't have a consumer and are signing up to become a Registry Provider, you will need to:
- Call the office at (707) 995 - 4680, and let us know you would like to join the registry and schedule an appointment for the registry training.
Sign up for eTimesheets at: etimesheets.ihss.ca.gov/login
- You will need your provider number to sign up for eTimesheets on the portal.
- If you have not received your provider number, please call our office at 707-995-4680